Integrative Psychotherapy in San Diego
TAMMY FLETCHER, LMFT
About Fletcher Therapy
I help adults, seniors, and older teens who are dealing with issues like:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors, like hair pulling and skin picking
- Trauma, including Childhood Emotional Neglect
- The Highly Sensitive Person trait
- Women’s issues
- Working with medical professionals is an area of special interest, including compassion fatigue, imposter syndrome, workplace issues, and stress.
Questions for you:
- Are you ready to do the work required to improve your life?
- Do you see psychotherapy as an investment in yourself, your wellbeing, and your future?
- Are you for looking for real talk and authentic human connection?
- Are you okay with a bit of homework to hone your skills between sessions?
Teletherapy existed long before COVID, and Fletcher Therapy has provided therapy and mental health resources online since 2007. Click to read more.
Read about Tammy Fletcher, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – background, education, and approach to treatment.
What makes us different?
Fletcher Therapy offers premium psychotherapy services for those who want more from their clinician. By offering therapy directly to you, not through your insurance carrier, we are able to provide an individualized therapeutic experience.
You can expect personalized care and direct access to your clinician. We book fewer clients per day than the average, which allows us to reduce wait times, offer more scheduling flexibility, and create a more personal relationship with your therapist.
We strive to offer high quality, solution-oriented mental health care to help you achieve your goals.