Psychotherapy with a trained professional can help you find solutions to problems you are facing, such as anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationship issues. I work with you to identify thought patterns and behaviors that might be keeping you stuck, and to implement positive changes to help you get your life on track.
Individual Therapy – 50 mins | $185.00
Couples and Family Therapy – 50 mins | $225.00
Areas of Specialization
Most therapists have special training, experience, or interest in a few specific areas, and no one therapist is qualified to treat every issue.
While I see clients with a variety of issues, including anxiety, life transitions, stress management, and relationship/family challenges, I have several areas of special interest, experience, and advanced training:
– Anxiety and related disorders
– Vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue, specializing in physicians, nurses, health care professionals, and First Responders.
– Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
– Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRBs), such as chronic hair-pulling and skin-picking
– Chronic pain and illness
– Sensory processing sensitivity (also known as the Highly Sensitive Person trait, or HSP)